• Develops and maintains applications with Embarcadero Delphi application development toolset.
• Provides technical guidance in sprint planning sessions and actively participates in design meetings for new systems, modules, and data layouts.
• Works with engineers, product management, and business stakeholders throughout the organization to translate business requirements into technical specifications. Researches and evaluates methods and techniques for solving problems.
• Contributes to standards and best practices around development processes, coding, and peer reviews
• Supports the technical services team to resolve customer problems.
• Maintains quality, standards, and ensures the responsiveness of applications.