Senior AI/ML Engineer (VP)
The AI/ML Senior Engineer will report directly to the AI and ML Lead. The selected candidates will work closely with senior business leaders as well as the broader team on all aspects of planning, execution, product delivery, as well as providing close support for managing priorities, risks, and external client, stakeholder, and partner support.
· Planning and execution of the operational roll-out of GIC core delivery capabilities
· Creating favorable conditions for staff under their management to maintain a high level of training and readiness in the latest approaches, architecture, and generally state-of-the-art in AI and ML product development.
· Assisting the Senior Staff and the COO of GIC for all deliverable tracking functions in the AI/ML areas: Tracking and Reporting processes covering KPIs, including deliverables and project/program updates, budget, and risks/mitigations for use by the CEO and other governance bodies.
· Cloud Services: AWS (Sagemaker, Lake Formation, S3, EC2, etc.), Google Cloud, Azure Services, AWS Services – S3, AWS SageMaker
· Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, Neo4J
· Data Automation: Lake Formation, Palantir Foundry, Spark
· Data Analytics Tools: Power BI, Palantir Foundry, HubSpot, Google Analytics
· Tools and Environments: JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Palantir Foundry, Jupyter Notebook, MLFlow
Tech Practice and Expertise:
· Understanding of process for Algo and Model Prototyping, Construction, and Validation using Agile approach
· Understanding of Supervised and Unsupervised ML paradigms
· Exposure to Core Frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, SparkMLlib, etc.)
· Exposure AI ML Platform Services including AutoML (AWS Sagemaker, AutoPilot)