MEAN STACK Developer
1. Design of system and architecture for all features and problems
2. System design should be smart, having a balance between speed of implementation and scalability.
3. Building reusable code and libraries for future use
4. Working with a team to solve problems and discuss new ideas.
5. Ownership of projects or codes written.
1. Strong problem-solving skills
2. Deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
4. Understanding of the complete lifecycle of software development.
5. Basic knowledge of front-end development.
6. Deep knowledge of Databases(preferably MongoDb), Networking and Architectures for a scalable product.